Friday, January 11, 2013

New Beads

Good Morning, I just ordered a bunch of new beads through this new bead company I found on eBay.  I bought from them first on eBay and then found their web store the link follows http://www.hiddenhollowbeads.com  This is the first time I am ordering directly through their web site, I wanted to try since ebay requires feedback for each item this will be much easier.  I use their cat's eye beads in all my cancer awareness bracelets and they are for the most part great. So far their service has been wonderful.  I will follow up after I receive the beads directly.  For now check out my Etsy store and also my eBay listings. This is a bracelet I created with  some of the cat's eye beads I bought from Hidden Hollow beads available for purchase on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/121046579741 also available on my Etsy Store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Suestreasures2012 
I have added pictures again here maybe it will entice readers to purchase.


Multi color representing different types of cancer, or just a multicolor multipurpose bracelet



Pink for breast cancer 6mm beads with multi faceted crystals



Purple for cancer of the pancreas 6mm purple beads






Green 6 mm beads representing kidney cancer with green colored faceted crystals.






I just ordered different colored cat's eye beads and will post as soon as received and created.  These are not necessarily just for cancer awareness.  I wear a purple and green for what I call my marti-gras bracelet when I want to remind myself to have fun with and in life.  It also reminds me to not take everything or myself so serious! 
My bracelet has 2 small bells on it, however I am having trouble finding such small bells that ring and look right on the bracelet.  Enjoy and will post soon the new bracelets.
One day I will 'graduate' to other jewelry products.  I would love to be successful  enough to do this full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment