Sunday, October 7, 2012

Creating new merchandise

I have added new items to my eBay sales pages.  www.ebay.com .  They are little trinkets to carry to make anyone feel better.  I enjoy making them and they are very easy.  Anyone can make them.  I usually move the table by the TV and watch the shows I like in the evening as I create new pieces. 



These are Inspiration beads made with Turquoise gemstones and moonstones. The charm has "imagine"
on it to remind anyone to use your imagination daily.  Of course they have a lady bug bead on them.  Also a small turquoise heart. Since I collect hearts.  They are available on www.ebay.com  or you can email me at suep2004@comcast.net for pricing and shipping information.



















Prayer beads. Made with royal blue cat's eye beads and moonstone beads. of course the lady bug is there. a small blue heart and a cross on the end.  Look for them at www.ebay.com or of course you can email me at suep2004@comcast.net for pricing and shipping information.

Thank you for looking at this blog and at my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment