Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Bracelets

Hi everyone! I was busy last night while watching TV I decided to make three more bracelets. All available on www.ebay.com listed under bracelets, fashion jewelry.  I love making the jewelry.  I wish I could sell more because there are only so many I can wear.  I have had this hobby for years and have sold some.  I am not sure how to market them to be able to hit a wider audience.


The bracelet are Royal Blue Cat's Eye, Purple Cat's Eye, and Orange Cat's Eye.  They are all interchanged with crystals which sparkle to draw attention to the bracelet in the light.   The charm hanging has HOPE on them.  They can each represent a type of cancer.  Royal Blue=Colon;  Purple=Pancreatic; Orange=Leukemia.  Remember all available on www.ebay.com  under bracelets, fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment