Monday, October 22, 2012

Success for Today

Success! I sold three bracelets and a "lucky beads" looks like a prayer beads.  They could also be called prayer beads.  I am so elated they are selling because I need the second income.  I also like that they are making people happy and they compliment them all the time.  I take great pleasure in the fact people enjoy them and wear them.  I wear bracelets I make all the time.  It is one way for me to test how they hold up.  It did take me some time to be able to crimp them so they hold, but once the process is learned it actually comes easier each time.

Following are the prayer beads and key chains I have made and have for sale.





Inspiration beads made with purple cat's eye beads with moonstone.  A lady bug.  a small amethyst heart. the charm says 'believe'
They remind the carrier to believe in miracles because they do happen. 
$5.00 plus $3.95 shipping
They are available on ebay at www.ebay.com/itm/121004287748
or by email suep2004@comcast.net









Blue cat's eye beads with moonstones in between.
Cross on the end
they are $5.00 plus $3.95 shipping
available at ebay www.ebay.com/itm/121004270145
or directly by emailing me at suep2004@comcast.net  







Purple and green cat's eye beaded key chain
$5.00 each plus $3.95 shipping
available at www.ebay.com/itm/121003024939
or directly by email suep2004@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment