Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cancer Awareness Bracelets

I have been busy making bracelets. I have sold a few, not enough though.  I have been thinking about renting a table at craft fairs this spring and summer.  I could only do that once a month since my full time job requires me to work on weekends. My ultimate goal is to be able to make jewelry full time.  Actually I am making jewelry full time. I create new designs daily. This is really a full time job by the time I create the design, make the bracelet, take the pictures then list them on eBay http://myworld.ebay.com/spovio and Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/Suestreasures2012.  Right now both sites are barely paying themselves.  By luck I did sell a few this month to help cover the costs of listing them.  In reality I make the jewelry for fun and sell them to be able to make more. Below are a few of the new bracelets I have made in the last few days.  I have started something new. I now add a heart charm instead of the hope ribbon.   I would like all of us who have been touched by cancer to remember the love we have for sufferers, survivors, and of course those of who have been the caregivers. 

Brain cancer awareness

Gray pearls with silver crystals Bracelet

Gray 6mm filigree capped pearls for brain cancer.
Silver shiny crystals as spacers between the pearls.
Strung on strong elastic with magnetic clasp. Bracelet is 7 1/2 inches long.
I have opted to use a heart charm instead of the usual hope ribbon.


Burgundy Pearl Bracelet

Multiple Myeloma Cancer Awareness

Burgundy filigree capped pearls for multiple myeloma cancer awareness.
Strung on strong elastic with lobster claw clasp.
I opted for a heart charm instead of the usual hope ribbon charm.
Bracelet is 7 1/2 long


Colon Cancer Awareness

Blue Pearls and blue crystal bracelet

Colon Cancer awareness Blue capped 8mm pearls with Blue colored crystals.
I opted to use a heart instead of the usual hope ribbon
for the love and caring for anyone touched by cancer. 
Strung on strong elastic with magnetic clasp.
Bracelet is 7 1/4 inches long.




 Cancer Awareness Pearl

Multiple Myeloma Bracelet

Burgundy pearl bracelet to represent multiple myeloma cancer.
Strung on strong elastic with magnetic clasp.
6mm burgundy beads with crystals. 2  8mm capped beads 
I have opted for a heart charm for the love we feel for anyone touched by cancer.
Bracelet is 8 inches long.


I do not think the pictures do the pieces justice.  It is very difficult to get the sparkle of the crystals in a picture.  I am still working on ways to get the best pictures so it shows how good they look.  I always welcome the comments from anyone who has purchased one.
Please visit my eBay site and my Etsy site at the links above.  Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment