Friday, February 1, 2013

More Babbles

I have come up with some new pieces.  Now if only I could sell some of them. I have 35 in all and keep making bracelets.  I have also made two necklaces and a bunch of key chains.  I can't put them all here, however I will showcase the most recent pieces.  One of the things I changed is I have started to use a 'heart' charm for my cancer awareness bracelets.  I opted for the heart to showcase the love we have for all cancers patients, survivors or caregivers. The ribbon is great however I wanted to set myself apart from the normal and see if I sell more with the heart or with the ribbon.  If anyone has a very strong idea of the difference the easiest way to show that to me is by going to my site on eBay or on Etsy and making the one you like a favorite and I can count the answers.  Will be interesting to see every one's opinion.


                Pancreatic Awareness heart bracelet
Purple pearl and speckled glass beads for pancreatic awareness.
Purple colored crystals which sparkle.
Brand new, never worn, handmade and strung on elastic with magnetic clasp.
I have chosen to use a heart instead of the ribbon for the love we have.


 Purple Green and Gold Bracelet
Bright and happy bracelet reminds me of Mardi Gras. Purple, Green and gold.
Purple beads are genuine Amethyst gemstones.
Glass multicolor beads have gold, green, purple in them.
Gold tone spacer beads to bring out the gold color in the variegated beads.
Brand new, never worn, handmade strung on elastic with magnetic clasp.
One of my favorites.

Esophageal/stomach Cancer awareness bracelet

Periwinkle cat's eye beads, pearls and crystals to represent
Esophageal/stomach cancer. All beads are 6mm with 6mm crystals. 
 I chose to use a heart charm instead of the usual ribbon hope charm for the love
we have for survivors or sufferers. This bracelet is 7 inches long and strung on
elastic with a magnetic clasp. Brand new, never worn handmade bracelet.

Brain Cancer awareness bracelet

Gray pearl 6mm beads with sparkled white beads all beads are 6mm.
I have created for brain cancer awareness.
I chose to use a heart charm instead of the hope ribbon to stand for the love we have. 
Strung on elastic with magnetic clasp and 7 inches long.
Brand new, never worn and handmade.

These are all brand new, never worn pieces .  I do need to find a few buyers for them So help me to make room for me to create more and purchase one or two off my sites.  If they do not sell soon I will have to stop making them since I will run out of room to store them.
Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment