Friday, February 15, 2013

New merchandise! 
I have created some new pieces and have added both a heart charm and the hope ribbon to them.  I have a preference for the heart however, I realize most people like the hope ribbon. So as a compromise I have added both.  They are listed below with the links to purchase.




Stomach and esophageal Cancer Awareness Bracelet

Periwinkle 6mm and 8mm cat's eye and glass 6mm pearl like beads.
Representing esophageal and stomach cancer. Strung on strong
elastic, bracelet has a lobster clasp. I have used a heart and hope ribbon charm.
Bracelet is 8 inches long. 


Brain Cancer Awareness Gray Bracelet

Brain cancer Awareness Gray glass Pearl like beads. 
There are gray and white glass beads capped with filigree silver colored caps.
Silver sparkling glass beads.
Strung on strong elastic with lobster claw clasp.
On this bracelet I have put both a heart and a hope ribbon.
Bracelet is 7 inches



and also Key Chains for anyone.

Colon Cancer Awareness Key Chain

Key chain, Blue glass pearl like beads with blue crystals.
Key chain is 6 1/4 inches with a Hope charm and a Heart charm.

Gold for childhood cancers key chain

Strung on strong wire, representing Childhood cancers is a key chain
6 1/2 inches long with a Hope ribbon charm, and a heart charm.
Gold colored glass pearl like beads with gold cats eyes.
Handmade, never used, brand new.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121066882060
https://www.etsy.com/listing/123694110

And of course they all have my "signature" the lady bug. Enjoy looking over my new items. I am able to create multiples of any item, just email through one of the sites. I check a couple times a day for new emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment